"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, February 10, 2014

ten on ten

 Today was a very ordinary Monday.
It's the tenth day of the month so I've taken ten photos over ten hours for this month's ten on ten. Some days it's hard to feel inspired to photograph the everyday.  I'm always glad though, when I set aside the tenth day of each month to just do it. It's always a blessing to look back at the day & be reminded that  perhaps  it wasn't so ordinary after all. And, that there is a kind of beauty in the everyday.




















































































Joining in with Rebekah at a bit of sunshine
http://rebekahgough.blogspot.com.au/

10 comments:

  1. Oh look at you both, that's a gorgeous photo! Do you think I'll ever remember to take photos on the 10th?? Hope you're all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the reminder, I had forgotten. Since mine is just starting I will try to do even if it is just with my iphone. Your images are fun and represent your day still warm over in Aussie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our lives are made of all the little bits of ordinary....so it is good to record what makes our lives be and then realise that they are not all that ordinary xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love these and always love your 10 on 10. Big yes to the beauty in the everyday - these are gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this, wish I had the motivation to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the latest picture, polaroid pictures?I see that you've got some hours difference with me, i'm steel the tenth :)
    Sorry for my english, i'm french!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It wasn't ordinary!
    It was time for your 10-on-10, and I always so enjoy that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. An extraordinary ordinary day. You are so right that this collection of days is the stuff of precious memory.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That smiling box made me smile - and I love the bare toes and coffee mug with that white dot on its red handle. It's good to stop and notice the everyday things that surround us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really like the graphic feel of the blue building and the mug below. Enjoyed viewing your set, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete