"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, February 6, 2014

two takes

I'm really enjoying collaborating with Justine over at two takes {a blog that we've created to share diptychs each week}. It's quite a challenge to match pictures, work out what connects the two photos and try to make beautiful diptychs. It's fun and creative. I'm loving sharing ideas and emailing back and forth to find what works. 
In February our Sunday posts will be all about summer on the water. This photo below won't make it onto the blog but I really liked it so thought I would post it here. We'd love you to come and have a look- or like our facebook page over here.

Justine's photo is on the left and mine is on the right.

5 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Look forward to seeing more of your images. I love this one! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the red in the sand.....fun idea. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful! This is a great combination, and a bit of inspiration for those of us who got a fresh load of snow again yesterday. I'm going to check out the blog and facebook page now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this unusual combination - with the red mirrored across both images. Sand and water tying the two together. I am really enjoying your collaboration.

    ReplyDelete