"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, March 15, 2014

March gratefuls {part 1}

I decided in this post, at the end of February, that I would collect 31 reasons to be grateful in March. Taking a photo each day and reflecting on those things for which I am thankful. Just the ordinary moments each day, pausing in the whirlwind that is life to notice the little things.  

Halfway through, these are my first 15 days....
**catching up with old friends over dinner & choc-orange cake **new friends, small visitors & knight adventures 
**sunshine after a rainy weekend 

**a pop of colour spotted while I was out & about completing errands **inspiring art by HSC students at an 
art express exhibition that I stumbled across **a good book or two on my bedside table **that smile :)

**our magic beach **shadows on my morning walk with Poppy **home made apricot, honey & fig  granola from  a 
lovely friend **beautiful morning light & rosebuds- I'm ready for an autumn flurry of roses

**amazing grace  **lunch at a cute place with a long time friend, (love the vintage milk bottle clock) **herbs from a 
friend's garden- they smell beautiful **sunrise from our bathroom window

to be continued.....

7 comments:

  1. what a fantastic collection, such a good idea, love all these shots

    ReplyDelete
  2. So uplifting . . . I think my March so far would be photos of the couch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these. Great idea for a project. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wondrous collection of ordinary moments - made extraordinary through your gratitude.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful project! We all have so much to be grateful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great idea! It looks like a good month so far. But I think that being consciously grateful makes it even better, yes?

    ReplyDelete