"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, April 13, 2014

::stills































:: I wasn't in the best position to photograph this tree kangaroo, but loved seeing the little surprise in her pouch when I uploaded the photo onto the computer
:: another mother and baby enjoying a snuggle in the sun- more zoo photos here
:: James and Charlie- I've been trying to capture an image that shines a light on how having a child with a disability affects family life. Siblings become carers in some circumstances & Charlie in this photo shows such care & patience as he explains to James the events of the day.
::petals & a crocheted flower on a vase
:: a dog's life

Joining in at the beetleshack for weekly stills

9 comments:

  1. Great photos … love the dogs life :0)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely collection of beautiful images. I especially love the emotional connection so evident between your two boys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had the same thought as Brenda. I love that image of the two boys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Leanne.
    I really love the image of the boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what lovely shots, can't believe you got so close to the tree kangaroo and absolutely love that last shot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to wander around the zoo with my camera - maybe next time I visit Sydney!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, what a thrilling moment it must've been to see the baby in its mother's pouch! So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  8. There is so much love (and excitement!) in the photo of your sons, its terrific. :D Nat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic photo of your boys, love it. Love all the animal life too, beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete