"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

::stills











































:: random man on stairs- I've been doing a bit of street photography & I liked the pattern of the stairs & the lone figure
:: beautiful autumn colours, leaves almost glowing in the morning light
:: looking up in the city:   blue sky, autumn leaves, reflections
:: pretty shadows in the Strand Arcade
:: Aesop do an awesome wall display
:: double exposures collage- playing around with some apps

joining in with weekly stills

8 comments:

  1. beautiful stills, love those app shots too. How are your things from Aesop going??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, they're great- have got the hand cream in my bag but I don't know what I've done with the face cream samples.

      Delete
  2. Great shots. Love the double exposures and that beautiful red leaf against the blue sky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that bottles shot, fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the man on the stairs! I want to try street photography as well - your experiments are very inspiring! Beautiful shadow and I love the pattern of that wall display.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great set this is, Leanne.
    I especially like the second one.
    Such a pretty color.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much to love this week, but the one that really caught my eye was the Aesop display. I love the rhythm, repetition, and perspective. It's quite abstract feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great series of shots, especially like the double exposure collage. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete