"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

a secret garden

Today I went wandering with a friend around Lavender Bay in search of  Wendy Whitely's secret garden. We found it! Such a beautiful spot on a glorious winter's morning. It is nestled above the harbour, full of greenery, windy paths, stone staircases & handrails made from branches.

 Lovely views, blue skies  & sunny patches- a very pleasant way to spend the morning. 




































9 comments:

  1. What a lovely discovery, it looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will you take me there when I'm next in Syd? Would love to visit it, have read lots of articles etc on it, she's one inspiring woman isn't she? Great photos as always Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! let me know when you're around :)

      Delete
  3. The secret garden looks like a wonderful place to spend an afternoon...but...your winter looks more like our summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks like such a wonderful place to be with a camera, Leanne!

    Happy day to you. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun find! Such a lovely place! I love that first image, it's so bright and colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a charming staircase. There's something so satisfying about discoveries like these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that idea of a secret garden - so magical - I expect it to be filled with fairies :) Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's definitely on my list for next time I'm in Sydney

    ReplyDelete