"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, July 17, 2014

a photo an hour

Every month for the last 3 years or so, I have participated in 'ten on ten', which is a photo project where on the tenth day of each month you take a photo every hour (or so) for ten hours. The idea is to look for beauty in an ordinary day. I love doing it!
Well, this month, I didn't do it. I chose not to for a few reasons but I did it today instead. A ten on seventeen if you like :)

Today was an ordinary sunny winter's day.

This is what my seventeenth looked like, starting with a view of the morning from the bathroom window.































































































6 comments:

  1. Well as you know I'm impressed that you've managed for 3 years at all! Love that photo of your Poppy and James, gorgeous smile. Hope you're all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great set--I'm so glad you decided to participate after the fact. Really like the multiple-image feel of a number of these photographs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love seeing your Ten-On-Ten, Leanne!
    Hard to believe it's been three years already.

    I wish our winters looked like yours! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely set of photos.The ten on ten project sounds really interesting. Would love to do that one day

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, we will take your "10 on 17" :) As always, showing us the simple, extraordinary beauty of a simple, extraordinary day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. such pretty pictures. i really need to do a photo an hour thing (or something similar) myself. i've been telling myself to do it but i just haven't gotten around to it!

    ReplyDelete