"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, August 2, 2014

august break


Last year I joined in with Susannah Conway's August break. It's a break from regular blogging while still staying connected. I thought I would join in again this year. She has given some photo prompts, to use occasionally or regularly for each day in August. I thought that rather than taking new photos, I would have a look through my archives to match some of these prompts. I'm starting on day 2 and will dip in & out during the month.



{AUG 02- pattern}
















5 comments:

  1. I love the patterns and the pretty light on the stairs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect for "patterns," Leanne.
    Really fantastic perspective here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy the break! Love the strong brick pattern with its leading lines - pulling us into the tunnel and toward the steps, leading where? (I'll be stopping by each time you post but will be taking a comment break this month. See you in September!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Off to check out August break. Sounds really neat.

    ReplyDelete