"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, August 11, 2014

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth of the month. Looking for beauty in the everyday.

We were away over the weekend & as I was taking photos of the sunrise  with my niece, my camera battery ran out. I hadn't brought my spare but I did have my instant camera so this months photos are all taken with my instant camera.

It was a beautiful, colourful morning- the sky was amazing. The rest of the day was just spent hanging around.

This is what my tenth looked like...






































Joining in with a bit of sunshine

16 comments:

  1. I love the look of these Leanne, and pleased you had such a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fantastic! love the look of your instant camera and it looks like you had a great weekend

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look and feel of this instant film! My favorite is the reflections of the outside greenery on the glass table - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the instant camera look! I think you lucked out with your camera battery dying. It gave you some great photos.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are beautiful Leanne. I love the sunrise. I looks like a lovely spot to go for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a glorious day. I love how you include all the people that make your day beautiful - for some reason - I seem to forget to do that. Happy Ten Day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous feel to these!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh lucky you...looks like a fun weekend away. Glad you had you back up camera to let us have a sneaky look. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Visiting you Ten on tens was like looking into an old photo album - great work.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Did you enjoy switching things up with instant film? I've never really experimented with it. I love the look of these, especially the colors in the second photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  11. My favorite is the same as Brenda's - I love the doubled "LOVE"!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are such great captures! and love that you had your instant camera on hand :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. A really great series, Leanne.
    I just love those shadows.

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely reminder of what photos from an instant camera look like! Great pics, I esp love the first one of the sunset.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I kind of really love the look of instant camera film. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. these came out so wonderful. they tell a great story. =)
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete