"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, September 10, 2014

ten on ten

I always love joining in with Rebekah for ten on ten. Ten photos over ten hours (or so) on the tenth day of the month. Looking for the beauty in the ordinary and everyday.

Today we started with a bit of rain, however,  by the time I left for work the skies were blue. Spring is very definitely in the air, so new growth and flowers caught quite a bit of my attention today.
This is some of what my tenth looked like...
































































































































ten on ten button





9 comments:

  1. Love that first shot Leanne, and seeing you in the window too! Hope you're all well xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find "the beauty in the ordinary and everyday" and are such an inspiration in this. I have that idea that my photography has to be "grand" in some way to be meaningful. Your images poke big holes in those thoughts. Lovely

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful collection of textures. Love the lichens and the shadowy walkway in particular. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spring images! Love the selfie, too! I love the way the photos are hung in the next to last image...great idea that I am going to copy...I have the perfect place!

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my gosh Leanne these are absolutely gorgeous I just love your set this month! thank you for always faithfully joining in I look forward to seeing what you are up to each month! xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such wonderful signs of spring, Leanne.
    I always love your Ten-On-Ten! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! I love every little detail you've captured :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are all such great photographs, wonderful

    ReplyDelete