"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, October 27, 2014

::stills

This week it's been mostly sunshine and warm weather and a bit of rushing around. It was good to stop a few times to capture a moment. 








:: a rose in our garden, lovely signs of spring
:: we visited a local school fair on Saturday, where Charlie's school band played
:: afternoon light in our back yard
:: a framed water colour print, a present for one of Charlie's friends & a little woven basket that I finished earlier last week (plus other bits & pieces on our sideboard)
::a spider web this morning in our front garden
:: another little basket that I finished last night- already in use holding David's cuff links











10 comments:

  1. Hooray for sunshine and warm weather (finally!). Lovely collection of images as always :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another beautiful collection. I'm enjoying seeing your spring flowers in contrast to our autumn leaves. I adore your tiny crooked basket in the fourth photo...it looks almost like a nest. I'd love to learn how to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such lovely moments - each a pause for breath and beauty. Your baskets are so wonderful - love that tiny one in all its miniature glory :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous pictures! and i want to make a basket as well! been on my to do for a while. yours came out so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely pictures, I am really impressed with your baskets!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love seeing all those wonderful colours and almost can feel the warmth - especially as everything is grey and cold here in my corner of the world…!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How wonderful to have sunshine and warm weather!
    It's beginning to get quite chilly here. :-(
    I always love your "Stills," Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your baskets, so clever! We've been traipsing around to fetes as well lately, it's the season I think! Beautiful photos and I love that little watercolour too xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the little woven basket Leanne... Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've been eying that Lauren Merrick print on Pinterest. It's so wonderfully whimsical.

    ReplyDelete