"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, October 10, 2014

ten on ten

 Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. Looking for the beauty in the every day. Finding shadows & patterns, new growth & colour, inspiring words & interesting shapes as I go about my day. Today was a day spent mostly at home. I also helped out at Charlie's school canteen for recess and lunch (they do have healthier options but I quite liked the donuts for a photo).

I always enjoy joining in with ten on ten. I love how even on an ordinary day there is much to be thankful for.

This is what my tenth looked like..



















































11 comments:

  1. Ah, yes - so much to be thankful for! It is these tiny moments of beauty and grace that are so precious. (I see you are making another basket - love it!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shots! Love the light in the first image and your ring is gorgeous. Love these little glimpses in to your ordinary. Happy weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous shots, great light and lovely to see you all there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are wonderful, Leanne.
    I especially love the first one, and your ring is wonderful.
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh yum...lots of lovely eats in your day. I like your family shots in their too.
    I must really be living cause this last few months I feel always out of my comfort zone.
    Happy weekend to you .xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So nice to see you all! Love these photos, am intrigued by your weaving, love that pink in your basket. Hope you're having a lovely weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. The lighting in that first photograph is mesmeriing, and I love the sheen of the donuts!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so great at making ordinary, daily things beautiful! I love the red spiky flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a gorgeous set of photos and such a great idea! Thanks so much for sharing this wonderful glimpse of your day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. "Knowing Where To Stand" has been included in our Sites To See #404. Be assured that we hope this helps to point many new visitors in your direction.

    http://asthecrackerheadcrumbles.blogspot.com/2014/10/sites-to-see-404.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. Jerry's recommendation brought me here.

    ReplyDelete