"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, November 10, 2014

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. I love capturing snippets of my day that would normally go undocumented as I go about my daily stuff.  I really enjoy stopping every hour (or so) to notice the things around me.
This is what my tenth looked like- an early start,  morning routine with my family, a couple of hours at work and grocery shopping- and of course a bit of photography.












Joining in with Rebekah at a bit of sunshine :)























10 comments:

  1. Enjoyed seeing the little details of your day. I really like your baskets, I need to try this! Maybe after the first of the year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know your seasons are opposite ours, but I never realized before how far apart our times are. I'm reading this on the morning of the 10th, while for you the 10th was yesterday. It's just funny to think of, somehow.

    I'm intrigued by the stacks of "Charlotte's Web" - from school, I suppose. That's one of my favorite books; I still have my childhood copy from 1952. I always enjoy seeing these little bits of your everyday life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another ordinary day, filled with extraordinary moments.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so love 10 on 10! Always gets me dwelling on the beauty in the everyday! Love your photography Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So wonderfully seen. And the overhead view of your nightstand makes for a fun and authentic beginning to this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your take on the project - using everyday items. You've inspired me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I truly look forward to your Ten-On-Ten, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I forget about this every month until the 11th!!
    Love the little pops of purple - I miss that so much here
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love looking at your Ten on Tens too Leanne, those Charlotte's Web books bring back so many memories! How grown up is your young man these days? Love that photo xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A very late tune in.....great set of pics...I had a Charlottes Web copy just like that. Nice pic of your family members too. Xx

    ReplyDelete