"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

the grounds {part 2}

Continuing on from last weeks post, I thought that I would share a few more photos from the grounds of Alexandria. I'm really glad I got to take so many before we were asked to put our cameras away :)

It's a little bit hard to believe that we're so close to the end of the year! Things are winding down here, my eldest son has his last uni exam today (2nd year finished!) and my other 2  have only a few weeks until they finish their school year. The days are feeling more and more like summer, longer and warmer.  I'm  so looking forward to all of the lovely things that happen at this time of the year.















































5 comments:

  1. These photographs are really beautiful, Leanne.
    I especially love the second one.
    It is such a wonderful composition.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shots, it was a great place wasn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really wondrous place! How exciting to be heading in to summer and all that brings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was looking forward to part 2 of these photos, it looks lovely there. I'm really not coping with this fast end of the year business, where did the rest of the year go? Enjoy all the lovely things coming up xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So lovely! I'm drawn to the terrariums in the windowsill.

    ReplyDelete