"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, November 6, 2014

this evening

This evening I  went for a short walk up my street. I took my camera because I haven't done that for a while. The sun was just setting, the weather was mild and a few people were out and about like me taking advantage of day light saving. I noticed lots of spring flowers in my neighbours gardens. The evening light was beautifully golden. 
It was very nice just to get out for a moment. 















6 comments:

  1. Beautiful golden light! I love the second one with life going on in the background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that first shot is absolutely stunning, it really is lovely to go for an evening stroll with the camera isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and lovely treat - those few special moments of just enjoying a simple walk. I am so grateful that the internet allows me to have online friends who bring me spring as I head into winter :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful light! This was me tonight, minus the camera. Walking solo at 8pm thanks to daylight savings. Was just what I needed x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love that first picture. for some pictures of oceans and water give them peace and calm but for me it's pictures of sunsets. i love them and it's really peaceful to see.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely place to be, Leanne, and your photographs are just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete