"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

yesterday afternoon




Yesterday afternoon I stopped in at a friend's house for lunch on my way home from work. It was really lovely to catch up. We met when our eldest children started kindergarten (they're nearly 20 now), and we try to get together once a month or so.
She's been growing tomatoes, so I brought some home. They looked so beautiful in the afternoon light on my window sill. They taste delicious too.

As John Denver once sang " Only two things that money can't buy, That's true love and homegrown tomatoes."






7 comments:

  1. they look so beautiful and I bet they taste like real tomatoes too, not supermarket ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love friends like that, the ones you've known for years and years. Those tomatoes look delicious! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That light is gorgeous...I am envious, it's very grey here. Enjoy those lovely tomatoes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful image, so pure and simple. I love the light and color.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the way the light is falling on these, Leanne.
    Beautifully captured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yum they look delicious.....it is very special to share homegrown produce amongst friends. X

    ReplyDelete