"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, December 1, 2014

december

Occasionally I feel a little lost for words over here on my blog. For the month of December, I've been inspired to follow some journalling prompts that I found over at life:captured . There's one for each day of December,  I think I'll try and do a few of them over the next few weeks. 



























01 Describe a moment from today that you want to remember always...


Today was an ordinary day with no moments that really stood out as ones I want to remember always. However, I noticed the feelings that fill my early routine.  

My mornings are a bit of a whirlwind:  all of us busily getting ready.  I love the bustle of my family organising themselves for the day. It's different at this time of year, everything is winding down. A sense of anticipation fills each of us in different ways as the end of the school and working year arrives with all that brings. My heart is full as I see my boys becoming happy and confident young men. All three so different in their interests and abilities and so loved. 















4 comments:

  1. How simply beautiful - your heart-felt love for your sons comes pouring through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful post this is, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of the journaling prompts and I love your picture and words for today

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too feel like my heart is full when I see how our boys are growing up. Thanks for being a part of our #lifecapturedproject community, Leanne! Merry Christmas to you and your family.
    Ronnie xo

    ReplyDelete