"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, January 4, 2015

january

January for many is new year's resolution and fresh starts and words for the year,  but I feel like I can't quite think of all those things yet. I just want to enjoy our beautiful summer. We've just had 2 weeks at the beach and if I close my eyes I can still feel the cool water and hear the crashing waves. It was lovely, time with family & friends,  time to read books,  BBQ's every night and lots of fresh air & sunshine. The one time that I picked up my camera was an early walk on the beach on new year's day. Beautiful. 







































7 comments:

  1. Perfection...I am with you too early to set any agendas for this new year. Hope it is a happy one for you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds to me like the perfect January. And who says that our resolutions can only be made at the beginning of the year? I'm glad you took the time to be in that perfect beach moment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beach is just gorgeous, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still can't quite grasp the idea of Christmas and New Year's Day happening in mid-summer, but it sounds idyllic. Your beach is beautiful, all the more so as I look out at snow here and listen to the frigid wind whistling through every gap it can find.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is quite a beautiful view!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved looking at your photos from the previous reflections of 2014. As for the photo group I agree that if it got you out more taking photos then you benefit and I have enjoyed seeing them as you have quite the eye for it. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete