"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Saturday, January 10, 2015

ten on ten

The first ten on ten for the year. Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. It's something I always enjoy doing, looking for beauty in an ordinary day. A great reason to pick up my camera after a little bit of a break. An ordinary day but as I look through the photos I can see that a lot can happen. I started the morning with a walk (past pretty purple flowers), there was baking (gluten free banana & blueberry bread), there was a walk on the harbour foreshore, some cups of tea, a few jobs around the house & in the evening we wandered to a neighbour's house for dinner (past more pretty flowers). 
A lovely day. 





























9 comments:

  1. The lighting on the bread is glorious, and that dog-chasing photograph may be one of my all-time favorites of yours. A wonderful series of images, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the flowers and the basket of beach treasures. I can't believe it's the 10th already. I'm starting to mark the months by your 10 on 10 postings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos Leanne and the bread one in that light took my eye. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of beautiful flowers in bloom and I like the view on your walk, stunning. It sure is a great project doing this 10 on 10:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The light and the bread look delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely shots of your day ... Such a lovely project

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the way you approach the project. It is so obvious from your monthly practice that you love your life.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are lovely as always Leanne

    ReplyDelete
  9. A day filled with such lovely things...and smells I imagine by the look of those flowers. Xxx

    ReplyDelete