"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, February 2, 2015

collaboration

A project that I'm keen to continue this year is a photographic collaboration with the lovely and talented Justine. Two takes is our blog (you can find us here). Each week we make a diptych -two photos side by side-one from Justine and one from me.  We generally choose a theme monthly and post on Sundays.  We began over a year ago and it's been fun and creative. We've just had a break for January but we're back. February's theme is film. Below is my half of our first 'February on film' diptych- we'd love you to come and have a look.




































8 comments:

  1. Love this shot Leanne. Adore the colours, and by the sea is my favourite place to be. Have enjoyed yours and Justine's photos, and love the way they just seem to be in sync xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Elisa, it's been a really fun project x

      Delete
  2. Just wanted to say how much I enjoy your collaboration with Justine. I've been following your series since you started. I'm always amazed at how your two images fit together. They're always different, yet with surprising similarities. You complement each other well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh that's me!! thank you for those kind words. I absolutely love this shot, I hope you have it framed in your house as it really is beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous shot, definitely frame worthy. Looking forward to following along with your's and Justine's collaboration this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the contrast between between those smooth rocks and the rough sea!

    ReplyDelete