"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, February 20, 2015

february





















I know it's a short month but it seems to be zooming by. February is the time when our routine is set: work, school, uni, music lessons, sports training..... David travels for work, and this month has been particularly  busy for him with international and local travel, so it's been busy for me as well, as I keep the family routines going.  At three quarters of the way through  the month I'm feeling pretty tired. Those memories of summer holidays are fading quickly (so of course it's time to start planning that next little getaway). These cool blues and greens that I snapped in the city last week remind me of the colours of the ocean. That place that is so relaxing and peaceful for me.
So looking at this will have to do for now.













5 comments:

  1. Oh I feel exactly the same.....you put that so well about the setting of routines....we too have new ones and I feel a little overwhelmed by them. i am sure that another month or too I will feel even more tired but a little more comfortable with the routines....
    I too have been thinking about a getaway...I hope you do get your getaway in a timely fashion. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully serene. I guess it is the busy times that make us so deeply appreciate the getaways.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes it doesn't take long before the holidays are a distant memory once school routines, sports making lunches and school notes hits....Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so lovely! Such beautiful tones!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm tired too and feel like we're in no routine whatsoever! However, I love this photo and that silver falls dichondra (??) looks far healthier than mine! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete