"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, February 19, 2015

lit up



In my last post I had photographed the Chinese warrior lanterns in the day time with an idea of getting back to see them all lit up. So, last night I was in the city with Charlie and 2 of his friends to see a theatre performance nearby. I convinced them to wander around with me to have a look.  In the dark it was hard to get good photos but the boys were very patient and happily posed for me :)






































5 comments:

  1. they look amazing at night! great shots. Were you able to walk around them all at night? was it crowded?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was crowded, lots of people with tripods and selfie sticks. We didn't stay very long- we got there quite late. And you could walk in smongst the warriors.

      Delete
  2. Very cool! I like the boys' poses - the definition of "teenager".

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant! LOL...I agree with Brenda - so teenage boy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, cool, I love it! I especially like the glow illuminating the Superman symbol right in the middle. Definitely smile-worthy.

    ReplyDelete