"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

ten on ten

Ten on ten for February. Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. I really enjoy this project-noticing and photographing beauty on an ordinary day. 
Tuesday is normally a work day for me but today it wasn't, so a quiet home day filled with a few jobs (cleaning, sorting, washing etc) plus a bit of time for me (walking, reading & taking photos).

This is what my tenth looked like.....









































Joining in with Rebekah
















12 comments:

  1. As always, it is such a pleasure to experience "a day in your life" each month. Love the selfie and your gorgeous photo prints.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love the stained glass on the door. Many homes where I live have a feature of stained glass house numbers on a little window above the door. I don't have one, but wish I did!

    ReplyDelete
  3. those prints are lovely! i adore these little glimpses into peoples' days from near and far!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful selection of shots, love those eggs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your day seemed to be filled with beauty :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. its such a lovely project - and so nice to get a glimpse into your life
    where did you get the prints from?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. these prints are from sticky 9-I actually made an ipad cover & noticed that they also do prints. really happy with the result.

      Delete
  7. I really like the stain glass mirror reflection and shadow

    ReplyDelete