"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, March 24, 2015

march

The sky was really beautiful this morning. Pink tinges on all the grey clouds as the sun came up. I tried to capture it with my phone in between making lunches and breakfast, but it was too beautiful. I've used a shot of the sky and added some beautiful leaves that I took yesterday while I wandered around the streets waiting for Charlie to finish his trombone lesson. I really like a double exposure.

It's hard to believe that we're more than half way through March. A week and a bit until the end of term and Easter break. We'll holiday at the beach but before then I'll be helping year 4 children with persuasive writing, watching Charlie performing at theatresports, deciding what to have for dinner, doing another weaving course, catching up with friends for coffee....and the list goes on. Hopefully there'll be a little time for taking photos too.























































5 comments:

  1. I love the double exposure shot of the leaves against the sky. How do you do that? Any app in particular?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun shot! I haven't tried double exposures yet but have seen enough of them now that I'm inspired and want to give it a go. It sounds like you have some lovely plans in place for autumn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic double exposure - each image enhances and complements the other to achieve something quite stunning. Enjoy this wind down to break - it sounds like your life is so very full!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Leanne, this is just beautiful.
    I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete