"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, March 1, 2015

second point trail

 This weekend I had a lovely 24 hour getaway. As well as going to the beach,  I went for a gentle walk up to the headland. Coastal vegetation is so different to the trees that I walked through to get to this place,  only a few hundred metres before. Dense and scrubby, plants that have been used to being exposed to strong coastal winds and salty sea air.
Then a lookout to the ocean at the top before going back down the hill.


















































4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to spend a day, Leanne, and the view in the last photo is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my - what a payoff for that climb up the hill - such an amazing blue vista! And what unusual plants on your upward climb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the light and colours in these, am pleased you had a good time xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I would love to walk this trail and clear my mind. Great views!

    ReplyDelete