"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

sunday morning

On Sunday morning I had to drop Charlie at a school music camp in a semi rural part of Sydney. It's only a 40 minute drive from our place so I thought I'd take advantage of the sunny autumn morning and take my camera and visit one of the local parks nearby. 
I even stopped a few times to photograph from the side of the road (top two photos below).





















































5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love these opportunities that present themselves as part of our "regular" life to visit somewhere new. Love the pond full of water lilies and the corrugated iron buildings, in various states of disrepair. Such wonderful contrast to the natural surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I miss long drives to somewhere different! Our island is only 5 by 8 kilometres! Your photos are great. They left me feeling like I need a long quiet solitary walk outside...hmmm, holidays begin in one day. I can't wait. Happy Easter to you Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh this is gorgeous. This is such a soothing walk.

    ReplyDelete
  4. this looks beautiful and leafy and green, lovely pictures

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are gorgeous -- I especially love the third one, the hills and pond and bridge. Makes me feel like writing!

    ReplyDelete