"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

june


It's the last day of June so we're halfway through 2015. I know I have said it before but it is hard to believe how quickly life goes by. 

June has been busy. It's nice to have begun school holidays- less structure and slower starts.

Winter is definitely here with cool, crisp mornings. Sydney winters are beautiful, so pleasant to be outside. I went for a walk today around Watson's Bay with James and the lovely Justine.  It was nice to be out and we chatted and took photos and ate fish & chips.

A good day.

And I'm starting my 365 project tomorrow :)










4 comments:

  1. It sounds - and looks like - the PERFECT day. Best of luck on the start of your 365.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful scene! I hope your 365 goes well. I have been considering starting one on July 1, but can't make up my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was a lovely day and so nice to meet James. I love the blue band on the skyline in this shot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photo of a beautiful place, I love Watson's Bay. Yes this year is flying by and I am also enjoying the school holiday 'downtime' and our Sydney Winter... Though today was certainly a bit fresh :/ xo

    ReplyDelete