"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, July 8, 2015

my 365

At the beginning of July I started a 365 (although it will actually will be a 366 as it will go through February 2016).
For the month of July I am taking an instant photograph every day (I wrote about it here).






























After 8 days it's going quite well. These are the some things I've noticed on my project so far...

  • Winter in Sydney has been chilly but we've had gorgeous blue skies
  • I had a few days where I took more that one photo- I can't do that every day or I will run out of film
  • It was good to start in the school holidays- I've been out & about quite a bit
  • I have had a bit of trouble scanning the photos consistently and they look better in real life ( I'm documenting my project on flickr
  • I'm not sure what I'm going to do with my 31 instant prints. I've temporarily strung up the first week in my bedroom
  • I'm already starting to think about what I might do next month
I know I've got a long way to go, but I'm having fun :)












1 comment:

  1. Ah, the fun part is the most important part. Glad your 365 kick-off is going so well. Love the way you have displayed these - from this distance it is certainly a tribute to blue winter skies.

    ReplyDelete