"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, July 12, 2015

ten on ten

I'm a bit late for ten on ten this month- these photos were taken on Friday (the tenth) over ten hours. By the time we got to the end of the day I wasn't near a computer. 
So on the tenth we had a good day. There was sunshine and clouds, there was a visit to the park,  there was the beginning of a weekend away. A lot happens in ten hours! 

This is a bit of what my day looked like.. 









I'm joining in with Rebekah. 











5 comments:

  1. These are wonderful as always. I especially love the coolie hat (light and shadow), the dog (light and shadow again) and the small bare trees and solitary bench. Oh, and the next-to-last one of your son on the couch...a nice asymmetrical composition! I love these glimpses into your world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a lot that happens in ten hours! I like that by the time you finished with your day you were away from a computer - enjoying a weekend away. Such beautiful light!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That backlight emphasizes so well the texture of the curtains! I too am late in posting my set--these things happen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing, I especially like the red fabric one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots, I especially love the ducks, puppy dog and the candle at the end, they are beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete