"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, July 30, 2015

today

It has been a glorious winters day in Sydney and I have spent most of it wandering around Watson's  Bay and Vauclause. Coffee at Nielsen Park and lunch at Vauclause house and lots of beautiful things to look at in between. I feel so fortunate to have the time and lovely company to spend hours exploring Sydney.

I love the light & shadows in winter- here are some moments from my day....


















5 comments:

  1. Simply gorgeous, each and every one. Such amazing winter light.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This....is.....WINTER? So very different from ours, with our seemingly endless months of cold and snow. I loved seeing your beautiful photos. It looks like a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely selection of shots, it was a lovely day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning photos, I love this part of Sydney, so many gorgeous subjects. We've had some amazing weather, which helps for inspiration too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the light in those first two shots

    ReplyDelete