"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, August 2, 2015

july

July has come and gone and I was just looking at some of the photos that I have taken from this past month. While I have taken less with my DSLR because of my instant film project I've still managed to get out & about to document my days. 

Here are just a few from July...


I've just noticed that this is my 601st post! That's quite a lot isn't it?
After 4 1/2 years I still really enjoy this space as a place to collect my photos. Although I do feel lost for words and inspiration at times, I will continue to post bits and pieces from my days as a record and as an encouragement to continue to take photos.

Thanks for stopping by.











I'm joining in here

7 comments:

  1. Hi Leanne. Thanks for sharing your beautiful collage of July! I hope you'll have a lovely August.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like your July was colorful and beautiful. I'm glad you plan to keep on posting your photos, as I always enjoy them very much.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so rarely use my big camera these days...but live the results when I do.
    Beautiful July memories

    ReplyDelete
  4. 601!!! That's impressive!!! Such serenity in your July photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a wonderful selection of images, Leanne, and a very big congratulations on your 601st post.
    I am truly glad that I met you here.

    ReplyDelete
  6. First, congrats on 600+ posts! That is quite an accomplishment. I know how you feel about being for a loss for words and inspiration. I'm in a deep, deep rut right now on the creative end of life. Your photos are simply lovely! Looks like you had an enjoyable July.

    ReplyDelete