"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, August 25, 2015

lately...

Spring is definitely in the air, I snapped a few blossom branches from my neighbour's tree and they sit tall in a vase on my window sill in the kitchen.
It's back to grey after a beautifully warm weekend, but the days are getting longer and it won't be long until we can put the heater away.

I've also been busy doing some very boring things (that seem to take up so much time!),  like dealing with plumbers and motor mechanics and making appointments. Slowly working my way through the list of things in my head that need to be done.

I always find it therapeutic to stop and take some photos to distract myself.








































8 comments:

  1. Snap! I too have been dealing with plumbers and mechanics! Great minds think alike Leanne ;) I love that photo, Spring feels a long way away in this neck of the woods though. Hope it warms up soon and I hope you're all well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so boring isn't it? And expensive!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful spring hello!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Leanne, this is beautiful!!
    Here, fall is slowing creeping up on us. The leaves are not changing color yet, but their texture is different, and I know it won't be long now...
    We had a really great summer weather-wise though. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to put the heater away! So disappointing to be back to grey this week after such a beautiful day last Saturday, but Spring is just around the corner :)

    Lovely photo - the blossom tree in my front yard to quite a beating in Monday night's hailstorm so most of the petals fell off, boo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Must be the time of year for plumbers, as I have had the plumber out too. Always lots of boring/annoying jobs it seems. But I love your pic of the cherry blossom, one of my faves. I have been photographing blossom trees around the area this week too, they are stunning. Roll on Spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Blossom is my favorite thing about spring! And I find the photo-taking therapeutic too! X

    ReplyDelete