"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Monday, August 10, 2015

ten on ten

Another month has gone by and it's time for the August ten on ten. Each month I join in here and take ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. It is a practise that I love- to look for the beauty in the every day,  stop for a moment (or ten) and be grateful. 

It was a busy day for me, work, grocery shopping and an afternoon walk with Poppy. There was also plenty of light and colour in my day and hints of spring and the coming warmer weather. 

This is some of what my tenth looked like...




















































3 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your Ten on Ten as always. Nice to see signs of spring, I'm sure. We're not so pleased here to be seeing hints of autumn already! I was fascinated by that third image, which appears to be an art piece created from bottle and jar lids. I love seeing examples of creativity with things most people just throw away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another ordinary day made up of extraordinary moments, captured by your lens!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pics here. And oh the hint of cherry blossoms everywhere at the moment is making me smile, love them! And it means Spring is on it's way too :)

    ReplyDelete