"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

up close

 I began a 365 last month (documented here). To help me commit to a photo a day I thought it would be helpful for me to have a bit of a focus each month so I decided that my first month would be an instant photo a day. I was challenged (no control over exposure & focus, for example) but made it to the end of July with 31 photos. Hooray! 

So my 'theme' for August will be up close. And I took a few up close photos today. 

I walked with a friend this morning around Iron Cove. The Bay Run is a 7km track that loops around  the bay. It was very cold but I always enjoy being out in the fresh air (and there was a coffee stop). There is something so lovely about walking by the water and chatting with a friend. 











5 comments:

  1. love your up close shots, very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kudos to you for those 31 first photos! Yea! I love this new theme and the results you achieved on your harbor walk. Best of luck with month number 2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, walking by the water is the best. Lovely calm shots :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful series of images this is, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete