"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, September 29, 2015

right now {just 5 things}


























morning......
 beautiful and still, birds greeting the day, a happy dog endlessly sniffing, fresh air and sunshine, possibilities

noon...
tulips, jobs ticked off my list, handmade sausage rolls for lunch, absolute quiet in my house, the feeling of summer {sunny & warm today, i love it}

evening....
pretty sky, the sound and smell of rain {it's just started}, hearing about my boy's hike {it was a tough one}, waiting for dinner to cook, light fading to darkness







I've been writing lists {and it's been good} over the last week or so with Michelle

10 comments:

  1. mmmmm...it all feels so good.
    {so glad to have you listing, leanne. xxx}

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a lovely list of lists along with gorgeous photos !

    ReplyDelete
  3. The light in your photos is beautiful. Love your lists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really wonderful list of five things, Leanne.
    Just read about the course. It sounds like lots of fun, and a real learning experience too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all beautiful, Leanne, but I especially love that gorgeous light in the first image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely images love your list I think I will do one as well....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous - these 5 things. Especially that dreamy tulip portrait - their pink delicacy enhanced by the window light.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah how beautiful are tulips! I'm a list lover too :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely. And I'm very jealous you are heading in to summer....

    ReplyDelete