"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, September 11, 2015

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. A way of documenting my day, noticing the details of an ordinary day.








This is a bit of what my tenth looked like....

8.57am-   beautiful blossoms in my street
9.31am-   a hearty breakfast at a local cafe after a fasting blood test
10.24am- walking under a bridge, watching a taxi go by- freight train in the background
11.52am- a cup of peppermint & liquorice tea
12.17pm- pipes & digging has been happening in our back yard for the last 2 weeks
12.51pm- garlic, onions & ginger, fruit & veg shopping
2.13pm-   my latest weaving project
2.44pm-   taking Poppy for a walk down our usual path
4.34pm-   finished 'Picnic at hanging rock' this week for my book group 
6.27pm-   a black out meant that we had an evening by candlelight







Joining in here

5 comments:

  1. What a great image collection - each one so beautiful in its own right. But even more effective as a collective view of a single day, with all its small, glorious moments. I love your weaving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. a great collection and I forgot to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always love to see your "Ten on Ten," Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your ten on ten is always so interesting! The blossoms are beautiful and your breakfast looks so good that it makes me hungry! I'm glad to learn that third photo was a taxi rushing by -- I thought it was a police car and was thinking, uh-oh! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great project isn't it?!?
    I love that we both have weaving still going on
    X

    ReplyDelete