October, you have been overwhelming!
So, right now, instead of attending to my to do list, I'm just going to fiddle around with some photos and spend a moment writing a list of 5 things that I noticed as I took my dog for a walk this morning.
- Jacarandas are out and they are stunning
- There are still new paths in my local area that I haven't discovered
- Some people think that they should practise their dog training skills on Poppy as we walk by- she will sit on command but failed the hand shaking (why is that a necessary skill for a dog?)
- The sound of lorikeets and cockatoos playing in the trees is quite loud at this time of the year
- Fresh air, sunshine and exercise are excellent for my mood
Now, on with the to-dos....