"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, October 11, 2015

ten on ten

Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the tenth month!
This is some of what my tenth looked like.....











6.45am    early morning in my garden
6.56am    breakfast
7.55am    Poppy chewing on her bone
8.56am    vintage art (made by my lovely sister in law) 
10.32am  a new place to walk
12.13pm drumming practice
12.59pm bottle brush in the back garden
2.12pm   washing the pooch
4.09pm   candle holders
5.20pm   glasses out, ready for a BBQ with friends










3 comments:

  1. Fun to see your corner of the world, Leanne! Looks like summer to me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool captures !!! I love the vintage art made by your sister in law !! And your dog is adorable !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so admire that you have stuck with this monthly practice with such consistency. How satisfying it must be to look back at all these "day 10's" and reflect on those tiny moments of beauty and joy that fill our lives - if we only take the time to stop and see them.

    ReplyDelete