"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, November 11, 2015

ten on ten

 Ten on ten for November! I'm joining in with Rebekah as I do  every month with ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. Looking for the beauty in the everyday. It was a busy day- moving from one thing to the next so it was so good to stop from time to time and look for a moment to photograph.

This is some of what my tenth looked like....
































6.10am    sunrise through the bathroom window
6.38am    gerberas on my sideboard
8.59am    fallen jacaranda petals
9.05am    year 4 artwork
1.02pm    purple flowers and blue sky
1.31pm    Charlie in character ready to perform a monologue that he wrote- he nailed it!
3.06pm    Mad Hatters tea party
3.42pm    lavender
5.44pm    heritage brickworks and afternoon sun- I drive by this most days
7.19pm    evening sky






3 comments:

  1. I forgot it again!! I will try really hard to remember to do this in December, you always inspire me and make it look so good. Love your day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - these precious moments!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the quality of light in your sunrise photo. Scenes through windows or reflected in mirrors or puddles never fail to draw me in.

    ReplyDelete