"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, December 11, 2015

ten on ten

December ten on ten! Ten photos over ten hours on the tenth  day of the month. It's hard to believe we're at this time of the year, getting ready for Christmas & finishing up all the things for the year. The tenth was a lovely day and this is a little of what it looked like...












6.28am   hydrangeas from my garden on my dining table
8.57am   Christmas wrapping has begun
9.47am   Poppy stretching out on the grass
10.17am a cup of liquorice tea
12.09pm James' last Christmas concert at his school
12.32pm Christmas bush
12.38pm mural on the side of the road
2.21pm   cards made from my instagram photos
5.05pm   Charlie helping me out- nearly 3 hours since the last photo :)
6.48pm   Christmas lights on my fence just before dark








Joining in with Rebekah, as I do every month

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow! Love the cards from your instagram photos! Fantastic! Did you make them yourself, or printed somewhere? That mural on the side of the road is fab too. Happy New Year to you Leanne xx

    ReplyDelete