"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, January 5, 2016

memories, dreams & reflections

Ever since I started this blog I've done a round up of the previous year in photos.....I've followed 25 prompts (or 2/3 of them) to make a summary post for 2015. Joining in with Ashley

Happy New year!


Number 1- me! 





















Number 2- I love you 
















Numbers 4, 8, 10, 13 summer, autumn, winter, spring



















































We took James bowling on his 18th birthday
Number 5- birthday, Number 14- family



I'm always inspired by a walk on the beach

Number 7- I was inspired

Sadly, my day usually involves some sort of clothes washing or drying 


Number 11- a day in the life


At our regular holiday spot there is a lagoon between the 2 ends of the beach & we were there for the annual(?) digging of the lagoon to the ocean for a bit of a clean out. There was great anticipation...
Number 12-all smile

Christmas lights
Number 15-celebration


I've been walking with a friend up & down the parramatta river & intend to continue this year


Number 16- let's do it again


Number 18- beautiful



Number 20- close up


Hopes & dreams for 2016... beach sunrises, time with family & friends, noticing the small things ..

Number 25-hopes & dreams











3 comments:

  1. these are great, wonderful to look back like this, a great idea and love all your shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year to you and yours...great summary with some great moments to reflect on. Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful recap of your year, Leanne!
    I wish you and your family a bright, beautiful New Year.

    ReplyDelete