"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Sunday, January 10, 2016

ten on ten


Ten on ten begins for 2016.  For the last four and a half years I've been taking ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of each month. It is my favourite project because it makes me look out for the little things and it gives me a reason to take photos throughout the day. SO, it is a project I will continue with this year.
Today was a great day... mostly undocumented. We had lovely friends for lunch and I enjoyed their company. I was really too engaged in conversation & busy serving a meal to take photos.Sometimes it can be a good thing to just live a moment without having to record it ( although it would haver been nice to have some photos of our friends)  I did, however, take ten photos.

This is some of what my day looked like...






































 6.02 am - morning light
 6.19 am - poached eggs and avocado on toast
 7.59 am-  a fading rose on the sideboard
10.36am- my husband & his sister at church
11.25am - reflections in a spoon
11.26am- Nick
3.10pm - champagne
3.22pm- blueberries
5.11pm - kookaburras singing their afternoon song
5.14pm-beautiful light on the Japanese maple






I'm joining in here

3 comments:

  1. All so many great components of a day....and recorded for your memories. Congrats on sticking to this project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for reminding me to do this. I love your shots of the day, as you say, a great glimpse into other lives!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love ten on ten but always forget to join in! Looks like a relaxing day. Blueberries are my favourite! X

    ReplyDelete