"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Friday, February 26, 2016

time out

Occasionally I feel the need to carve out some time in my week to just have a break. On my own.  No pressure to have a conversation, no pressure to work on the to do list- just time to sit, walk and swim, to relax and re-energise. So this morning I went to the beach, which is my favourite place, and sat and walked and swam. And I had a coffee. After an hour or two I was ready to return to the world.  















4 comments:

  1. I can so relate - I sometimes need to do this, too! I usually take a walk in nature, or sit by myself and have a coffee or tea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a perfect getaway to me, Leanne, and what beautiful scenery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a wonderful place to find time for yourself! There's just something so very soothing about water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's done me good just to look at these beautiful photos and dream of being there. Warm sun, water, solitude...perfection.

    ReplyDelete