"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, March 10, 2016

ten on ten

The tenth of the month comes around so quickly and even if I'm not enthusiastic at first, it doesn't take long to get excited about taking a photo every hour (or so) for ten hours. And it's even better when I've organised to hang out with my sister in law for the morning. We went to an art installation at Pyrmont where some of the trees were painted blue! We had coffee, went wandering & chatted. 

A lovely way to spend the morning...

And this is a bit of what my whole day looked like....









6.36am     morning sky
8.11am     lavender blooming 
8.53am    James arriving at his day program
9.05am    my niece's birthday flowers 
9.51am    blue trees at Pirrama Park- an art installation intended to draw attention to environmental issues
10.23am  red geraniums- view from the coffee shop
11.07am  looking up
11.13am  looking down
3.24pm    pretty purple & white lisianthus
7.25pm   after dinner ice creams 





Joining in with Rebekah


4 comments:

  1. It looks like it was a great day, Leanne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That morning sky is just beautiful - the colours! And I love your looking down shot. Looks and sounds like a lovely day. Happy weekend to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A keen eye for line. I always enjoy seeing glimpses of your day, Leanne.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your ten on ten, as always! So fun to get a glimpse of your daily life.

    ReplyDelete