"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, May 4, 2016

autumn colours





We're in the midst of Autumn & the skies are blue & the weather is warm, not that I'm complaining.  I always enjoy this time of year,  and I am loving the autumn colours.

I'm always quite fascinated by the way trees do autumn. These 3 trees above are all next to each other in a street around the corner from me. Yet even thought they are the same type of tree, and getting similar amounts of sun, warmth & water, they vary in their states of autunmness (I know it's not a word, but I'm sure you know what I mean).

One is full of coloured leaves, one is only just starting to change colour & the other has only a handful of leaves left on it's branches. Interesting, don't you think?







1 comment:

  1. it is very interesting, especially since they are the same type of tree.
    I love these colors agains that clear blue sky.

    ReplyDelete