"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, June 30, 2016

365 finished!

This time 12 months ago I started a 365 project. I'm glad I did it but I'm not in a hurry to do it again. I took a photo most days, occasionally snapping two in one day if I missed one. It's very good to get to the end of it.  I took some photos that I really love & some that I don't and I did often feel that the whole project was a bit of a chore. But I persevered & overall I think that's a good thing. 

So I'm ready to find another (less onerous) project :) 

Here are some photos from the last 4 months of my 365....

March- a month of 50mm
April-  a month of perspectives (looking up/ looking down) 
May- a month of daily life
June- a month of winter








































3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Leanne, that's a big commitment and accomplishment. I like your idea of a different theme each month during your 365. I can't wait to see what you get up to next! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Leanne!
    You really have to be committed to get through one of these, but I also think it is a wonderful learning experience too.
    Nicely done!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations!! I bet you will end up missing taking a photo a day!

    ReplyDelete