"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

twenty on twenty

The tenth of the month came and went and for various reasons I didn't participate in my usual monthly project of taking ten photos over ten hours on the tenth day of the month. As I've been printing my ten on tens over the last few years I thought that it would be sad not to have a July 2016. So today, on the 20th of the month I'm taking twenty photos (on my iphone) over ten hours. Looking for the beautiful in the everyday.

This is a bit of what my twentieth looked like :)









7.28am & 8.25am- rain on the deck & winter trees
8.32am & 9.29am- James at his day program & roses fading on my windowsill
9.31am & 9.31am- bits & pieces on Charlie's desk
10.27am &10.29am- morning tea & a photo book
11.29am &11.38am- a walk in the rain, succulents & a bushy path
11.50am & 12.23pm- magnolias in bloom & selfie
2.53pm & 3.01pm- sculptures in the garden at Charlie's school & looking up while I collect James
3.11pm & 4.29pm- front porch & sideboard
5.01pm & 5.41pm- on the deck (but different shoes) & traffic
6.02pm & 8.34pm- watching while I'm waiting & rumbles with Poppy










3 comments:

  1. I love peeking into your days! It looked like a rainy one, but you overcame that and got 20 great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I thought I'd missed your "Ten on Ten last month! :-)
    Wonderful selection of photographs, Leanne, and what a pretty smile you have!!
    Happy day to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your forgetfulness was a bonus for your followers, since we get a double helping this month. You seem to have made the most of your rainy day, and it's a pleasure to see your smiling self.

    ReplyDelete