"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Thursday, October 13, 2016

ten on twelve

So the tenth of the month came & went- I took 2 photos in the morning then forgot to take my camera to work- so I did my ten on ten yesterday instead, hence ten on twelve. Ten photos over ten hours on the twelfth day of the month. I do love this project- a chance to stop ten times in a day to notice something that's photo worthy. It was probably easier to do that yesterday as I managed to do a fair bit of walking in beautiful places. So not quite as 'every day' as it would have been if I had of taken my camera to work on Monday :) 

Here's a bit of what my twelfth looked like...




































7.36am   -  2 week old gerberas on my window sill
9.53am   -  colourful house
11.11am - flannel flowers as I walk a coastal track
11.20am - looking down at the edge of the cliff
11.44am - chain on a rusty gate
11.52am - a king parrot fossicking in the bush
12.20pm - water bottles in a coffee shop
12.37pm - boats tied to a jetty
2.33pm   - flowers & blue sky
2.41pm   - bunting ready for a local fair on the weekend






3 comments:

  1. Great photos and the water one looks so beautiful....summer here we come. Regards Kathy A, Brisbane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like it was a beautiful day! I love the recurring flashes of red in several of the photos.

    ReplyDelete