"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

sculptures by the sea

Last Thursday I went to Sculptures by the sea- a sculpture trail that weaves its way from Bondi beach to Tamarama. It was a gorgeous sunny day and very pleasant to walk along the coastline. I love public art & am always fascinated to see what artists can create. 

Here are just a few photos from Thursday- I didn't take that many and the top photo is just someone having a swim.































I've been to sculptures by the sea before but have missed it the last 2 years so it was good to go. And such a beautiful backdrop!





3 comments:

  1. I just love seeing these sculptures, Leanne, especially the last one.
    Thank you for sharing them here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, that looks glorious! I love the way the sea is making wave "sculptures" in the background. What a setting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are beautiful, your long lens did the trick, love the havianna one

    ReplyDelete