"A good photograph is knowing where to stand" Ansell Adams.

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

ten on thirty

So my ten on ten project has been a little difficult to keep on track - November is the third time this year that my ten photos over ten hours has not been done on the tenth day of the month. However, I really love the idea of documenting one day a month to capture the beauty in the ordinary.  Today on the 30th I will take ten photos so I can just squeeze in a November ten on ten.

This is a bit of what my day looked like...










6:23am    gardenias in our front garden in the morning light
7:05am    Poppy asking to go for a walk (she had to wait)
8:55am    selfie in the bathroom- wearing a new yellow top- not sure if I like it yet.
9:26am    coffee while doing a few jobs- email, paying bills, getting sorted
10:24am  a bee fossicking in a magnolia flower
12:21pm  a rural view
1:28pm    moo! these cows wandered over to the fence because they thought we had food
2pm         a log painted to look like a flamingo
3:11pm    blueberries
4:43pm    a hydrangea in our front garden








3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy your ten on ten posts, whenever they happen. I love that pink flamingo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photos!
    That pink flamingo is awesome!
    Nicely done.
    diane @ thoughts&shots

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a beautiful day, Leanne, and oh how I love those gardenias!
    Happy day to you, my friend.

    ReplyDelete